389 Directory Server 188.8.131.52
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 184.108.40.206
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 33.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 220.127.116.11
- Bug and Security fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 18.104.22.168
- Issue 4671 - UI - Fix browser crashes
- Issue 4229 - Fix Rust linking
- Issue 4658 - monitor - connection start date is incorrect
- Issue 4656 - Make replication CLI backwards compatible with role name change
- Issue 4656 - Remove problematic language from UI/CLI/lib389
- Issue 4459 - lib389 - Default paths should use dse.ldif if the server is down
- Issue 4661 - RFE - allow importing openldap schemas (#4662)
- Issue 4659 - restart after openldap migration to enable plugins (#4660)
- Issue 4663 - CLI - unable to add objectclass/attribute without x-origin
- Issue 4169 - UI - updates on the tuning page are not reflected in the UI
- Issue 4588 - BUG - unable to compile without xcrypt (#4589)
- Issue 4513 - Fix replication CI test failures (#4557)
- Issue 4646 - CLI/UI - revise DNA plugin management
- Issue 4644 - Large updates can reset the CLcache to the beginning of the changelog (#4647)
- Issue 4649 - crash in sync_repl when a MODRDN create a cenotaph (#4652)
- Issue 4513 - CI - make acl ip address tests more robust
- Issue 4619 - remove pytest requirement from lib389
- Issue 4615 - log message when psearch first exceeds max threads per conn