389 Directory Server 2.0.12
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 2.0.12
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 34 and Rawhide
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 2.0.12
- Bug fixes
- Cockpit UI - LDAP editor (database editor) has been started, finished "edit" and "rename". ACI, COS, and Roles remaining to be finished.
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 2.0.12
- Issue 4299 - UI LDAP editor - add "edit" and "rename" functionality
- Issue 4962 - Fix various UI bugs - Database and Backups (#5044)
- Issue 5046 - BUG - Rust - update concread (#5047)
- Issue 5043 - BUG - Result must be used compiler warning (#5045)
- Issue 4165 - Don't apply RootDN access control restrictions to UNIX connections
- Issue 4931 - RFE: dsidm - add creation of service accounts
- Issue 5024 - BUG - windows ro replica sigsegv (#5027)
- Issue 5020 - BUG - improve clarity of posix win sync logging (#5021)
- Issue 5008 - If a non critical plugin can not be loaded/initialized, bootstrap should succeed (#5009)
-- Directory Server Development Team