Do we know when (if) this might make it to Centos 8 Streams?
389 Directory Server 2.0.13
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 2.0.13
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 34, 35, and Rawhide
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 2.0.13
- Bug and Security fixes
- Cockpit UI - LDAP Editor completed features: search/add/edit/delete/rename & ACI editor
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 2.0.13
- Issue 5132 - Update Rust crate lru to fix - CVE-2021-45720
- Issue 3555 - UI - fix audit issue with npm nanoid
- Issue 4299 - UI - Add ACI editing features
- Issue 4299 - UI - LDAP editor - add "edit" and "rename" functionality
- Issue 5127 - run restorecon on /dev/shm at server startup
- Issue 5124 - dscontainer fails to create an instance
- Issue 4312 - fix compiler warnings
- Issue 5115 - AttributeError: type object 'build_manpages' has no attribute 'build_manpages'
- Issue 4312 - performance search rate: contention on global monitoring counters (#4940)
- Issue 5105 - During a bind, if the target entry is not reachable the operation may complete without sending result (#5107)
- Issue 5095 - sync-repl with openldap may send truncated syncUUID (#5099)
- Issue 3584 - Add is_fips check to password tests (#5100)
- Issue 5074 - retro changelog cli updates (#5075)
- Issue 4994 - Revert retrocl dependency workaround (#4995)
Directory Server Development Team