389 Directory Server 18.104.22.168
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 22.214.171.124
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 26.
The new packages and versions are:
- 389-ds-base-126.96.36.199-1 Fedora 26
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 188.8.131.52
- Security and bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl if you have 389-admin installed, otherwise please run setup-ds.pl to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u if you have 389-admin installed, otherwise please run setup-ds.pl to update your directory server/admin server/console information.
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 184.108.40.206
- CVE-2017-15134 - Remote DoS via search filters in slapi_filter_sprintf
- Ticket 49463 - After cleanALLruv, there is a flow of keep alive DEL
- Ticket 49509 - Indexing of internationalized matching rules is failing
- Ticket 49524 - Password policy: minimum token length fails when the token length is equal to attribute length
- Ticket 49495 - Fix memory management is vattr.
- Ticket 48118 - Changelog can be erronously rebuilt at startup
- Ticket 49474 - sasl allow mechs does not operate correctly
Post a Comment