389 Directory Server 18.104.22.168
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 22.214.171.124
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 32.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 126.96.36.199
- Bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is complete and QE tested.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 188.8.131.52
- Issue 4169 - UI - updates on the tuning page are not reflected in the UI
- Issue 4588 - BUG - unable to compile without xcrypt (#4589)
- Issue 4513 - Fix replication CI test failures (#4557)
- Issue 4646 - CLI/UI - revise DNA plugin management
- Issue 4644 - Large updates can reset the CLcache to the beginning of the changelog (#4647)
- Issue 4649 - crash in sync_repl when a MODRDN create a cenotaph (#4652)
- Issue 4615 - log message when psearch first exceeds max threads per conn
-- 389 Directory Server Development Team
_______________________________________________ 389-announce mailing list -- email@example.com To unsubscribe send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/ List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines List Archives: https://email@example.com Do not reply to spam on the list, report it: https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure