I'm checking for the feasibility of front-porting the Dockerfile by seeing if the said software packages are available on `fedora:latest` or not (at the time of writing this, `latest`=`34`).
1. `git` works.
2. `gettext` works.
3. `python-genshi` should be changed to `python3-genshi`.
4. `python-lxml` should be changed to `python3-lxml`.
5. `python-setuptools` should be changed to `python3-setuptools`.
6. `python-dateutil` should be changed to `python3-dateutil`.
7. `python-dogpile-cache` should be changed to `python3-dogpile-cache`.
8. `babel` works.
9. `python-feedparser` should be changed to `python3-feedparser`.
10. `fedfind` works.
11. `python-requests` should be changed to `python3-requests`.
12. `python2- babel` should be changed to `python3-babel`.
13. `findutils` works.
14. `make` works.
15. `httpd` works.
To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
websites mailing list -- firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe send an email to email@example.com
Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
List Archives: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not reply to spam on the list, report it: https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure