Fedora Linux 36 Beta Released
The Fedora Project is pleased to announce the immediate availability
of Fedora 36 Beta, the next step towards our planned Fedora 36 release
at the end of April.
Download the prerelease from our Get Fedora site:
* Get Fedora 36 Beta Workstation: https://getfedora.org/workstation/download/
* Get Fedora 36 Beta Server: https://getfedora.org/server/download/
* Get Fedora 36 IoT: https://getfedora.org/iot/download/
Or, check out one of our popular variants, including KDE Plasma, Xfce,
and other desktop environments, as well as images for ARM devices:
* Get Fedora 36 Beta Spins: https://spins.fedoraproject.org/prerelease
* Get Fedora 36 Beta Labs: https://labs.fedoraproject.org/prerelease
* Get Fedora 36 Beta ARM: https://arm.fedoraproject.org/prerelease
## Beta Release Highlights
* Fedora 36 Workstation Beta includes GNOME 42
* Update of programming languages and libraries: LXQt 1.0, Golang 1.18, Ruby 3.1
For more details about the release, read the full announcement at
or look for the prerelease pages in the download sections at
Since this is a Beta release, we expect that you may encounter bugs or
missing features. To report issues encountered during testing, contact
the Fedora QA team via the email@example.com mailing list or
in #fedora-qa on Libera Chat or the #qa:fedoraproject.org Matrix room.
Tomas HrckaFedora Release Engineering.
Post a Comment