389 Directory Server 2.1.4
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 2.1.4
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 36
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2022-233e21f455 - Bodhi
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 2.1.4
- Bug fixes & RFE for allowing ECDSA private keys
- Transition from BDB(libdb) to LMDB begun. BDB is still the default backend, but it can be changed to LMDB for early testing.
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 2.1.4
- Issue 5383 - UI - Various fixes and RFE's for UI
- Issue 4656 - Remove problematic language from source code
- Issue 5380 - Separate cleanAllRUV code into new file
- Issue 5322 - optime & wtime on rejected connections is not properly set
- Issue 5375 - CI - disable TLS hostname checking
- Issue 5373 - dsidm user get_dn fails with search_ext() argument 1 must be str, not function
- Issue 5371 - Update npm and cargo packages
- Issue 3069 - RFE - Support ECDSA private keys for TLS (#5365)
-- Directory Server Development Team
Post a Comment