389 Directory Server 2.1.5
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 2.1.5
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 36
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2022-f915519968 - Bodhi
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 2.1.5
- Bug fixes
- Transition from BDB(libdb) to LMDB begun. BDB is still the default backend, but it can be changed to LMDB for early beta testing.
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 2.1.5
- Issue 5428 - Fix regression with nscpEntryWsi computation
- Issue 5423 - Fix missing 'not' in description
- Issue 5421 - CI - makes replication/acceptance_test.py::test_modify_entry more robust (#5422)
- Issue 3903 - fix repl keep alive event interval
- Issue 5418 - Sync_repl may crash while managing invalid cookie (#5420)
- Issue 5415 - Hostname when set to localhost causing failures in other tests
- Issue 5412 - lib389 - do not set backend name to lowercase
- Issue 5385 - LMDB - import crash in rdncache_add_elem (#5406)
- Issue 3903 - keep alive update event starts too soon
- Issue 5397 - Fix various memory leaks
- Issue 5399 - UI - LDAP Editor is not updated when we switch instances (#5400)
- Issue 3903 - Supplier should do periodic updates
- Issue 5377 - Code cleanup: Fix Covscan invalid reference (#5393)
- Issue 5392 - dscreate fails when using alternative ports in the SELinux hi_reserved_port_t label range
- Issue 5386 - BUG - Update sudoers schema to correctly support UTF-8 (#5387)
- Issue 5388 - fix use-after-free and deadcode
-- Directory Server Development Team
Post a Comment