Friday, October 27, 2023

[fedora-arm] Do we have a chance to get a fix vor the Server variant?

Just a question: Now, that the f39 release is delayed by a week, do we have a chance of a fix for the server variant?

For one thing, the problem of the failed mount of the image would have to be fixed on the server variant. As far as I understand the arm installation script, either something is wrong with the disk image or it has been changed and that needs to be addressed in the script now.

And furthermore it would be very helpful if the workaround for the black screen could also be done transitionally with the script.

Peter Boy

Timezone: CET (UTC+1) / CEST (UTC+2)

Fedora Server Edition Working Group member
Fedora Docs team contributor and board member
Java developer and enthusiast

arm mailing list --
To unsubscribe send an email to
Fedora Code of Conduct:
List Guidelines:
List Archives:
Do not reply to spam, report it:

No comments:

Post a Comment