389 Directory Server 220.127.116.11
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 18.104.22.168.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 20 Testing and Rawhide repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at http://port389.org/sources/389-ds-base-22.214.171.124.tar.bz2
Highlights in 126.96.36.199
- Various bugs were fixed.
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/389-users
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 188.8.131.52
- Ticket 346 - Slow ldapmodify operation time for large quantities of multi-valued attribute values
- Ticket 47446 - logconv.pl memory continually grows
- Ticket 47538 - RFE: repl-monitor.pl plain text output, cmdline config options
- Ticket 47541 - Replication of the schema may overwrite consumer 'attributetypes' even if consumer definition is a superset
- Ticket 47640 - Fix coverity issues - part 3
- Ticket 47670 - Aci warnings in error log
- Ticket 47676 - Replication of the schema fails 'master branch' -> 1.2.11 or 1.3.1
- Ticket 47704 - invalid sizelimits in aci group evaluation
- Ticket 47707 - 389 DS Server crashes and dies while handles paged searches from clients
- Ticket 47713 - Logconv.pl with an empty access log gives lots of errors
- Ticket 47720 - Normalization from old DN format to New DN format doesnt handel condition properly when there is space in a suffix after the seperator operator.
- Ticket 47721 - Schema Replication Issue
- Ticket 47722 - Fixed filter not correctly identified
- Ticket 47722 - rsearch filter error on any search filter
- Ticket 47732 - ds logs many "SLAPI_PLUGIN_BE_TXN_POST_DELETE_FN plugin returned error" messages
- Ticket 47733 - ds logs many "Operation error fetching Null DN" messages
- Ticket 47734 - Change made in resolving ticket #346 fails on Debian SPARC64
- Ticket 47735 - e_uniqueid fails to set if an entry is a conflict entry
- Ticket 47740 - Coverity Fixes (Mark - part 1)
- Ticket 47740 - Coverity issue in 1.3.3
- Ticket 47740 - Crash caused by changes to certmap.c
- Ticket 47740 - Fix coverity erorrs - Part 4
- Ticket 47740 - Fix coverity issues - Part 5
- Ticket 47740 - Fix coverity issues(part 7)
- Ticket 47740 - Fix coverity issues: null deferences - Part 6
- Ticket 47740 - Fix sync plugin resource leaks
- Ticket 47743 - Memory leak with proxy auth control
- Ticket 47748 - Simultaneous adding a user and binding as the user could fail in the password policy check
- Ticket 47750 - Creating a glue fails if one above level is a conflict or missing
- Ticket 47759 - Crash in replication when server is under write load
- Ticket 47763 - winsync plugin modify is broken
- Ticket 47764 - Problem with deletion while replicated
- Ticket 47766 - Tombstone purging can crash the server if the backend is stopped/disabled
- Ticket 47767 - Nested tombstones become orphaned after purge
- Ticket 47770 - #481 breaks possibility to reassemble memberuid list
- Ticket 47771 - Move parentsdn initialization to avoid crash
- Ticket 47772 - empty modify returns LDAP_INVALID_DN_SYNTAX
- Ticket 47773 - mem leak in do_bind when there is an error
- Ticket 47774 - mem leak in do_search - rawbase not freed upon certain errors
- Ticket 47779 - Need to lock server list when removing list
- Ticket 47779 - Part of DNA shared configuration is deleted after server restart
- Ticket 47779 - Potential deadlock after startup if a dna configuration change is made
- Ticket 47780 - Some VLV search request causes memory leaks
- Ticket 47782 - Parent numbordinate count can be incorrectly updated if an error occurs
- Ticket 47787 - A replicated MOD fails (Unwilling to perform) if it targets a tombstone
- Ticket 47792 - database plugins need a way to call betxn plugins
- Ticket 47793 - Server crashes if uniqueMember is invalid syntax and memberOf plugin is enabled.
- Ticket 47804 - db2bak.pl error with changelogdb
- Ticket 47806 - Failed deletion of aci: no such attribute
- Ticket 47808 - If be_txn plugin fails in ldbm_back_add, adding entry is double freed.
- Ticket 47809 - find a way to remove replication plugin errors messages "changelog iteration code returned a dummy entry with csn %s, skipping ..."
- Ticket 47813 - managed entry plugin fails to update member pointer on modrdn operation
- Ticket 47815 - Add operations rejected by betxn plugins remain in cache
- Ticket 47817 - The error result text message should be obtained just prior to sending result
- Ticket 47821 - deref plugin cannot handle complex acis
- Ticket 47831 - server restart wipes out index config if there is a default index
- Ticket 47839 - 389-ds production segfault: __memcpy_sse2_unaligned...