Fedora Linux 34 Beta Released
The Fedora Project is pleased to announce the immediate availability
of Fedora 34 Beta, the next step towards our planned Fedora 34 release
at the end of April.
Download the prerelease from our Get Fedora site:
* Get Fedora 34 Beta Workstation: https://getfedora.org/workstation/download/
* Get Fedora 34 Beta Server: https://getfedora.org/server/download/
* Get Fedora 34 IoT: https://getfedora.org/iot/download/
Or, check out one of our popular variants, including KDE Plasma, Xfce,
and other desktop environments, as well as images for ARM devices:
* Get Fedora 34 Beta Spins: https://spins.fedoraproject.org/prerelease
* Get Fedora 34 Beta Labs: https://labs.fedoraproject.org/prerelease
* Get Fedora 34 Beta ARM: https://arm.fedoraproject.org/prerelease
## Beta Release Highlights
* BTRFS transparent compression
* Replacing PulseAudio with PipeWire
* Fedora 34 Workstation Beta includes GNOME 40
* A new i3 spin
* And more ...
For more details about the release, read the full announcement at
or look for the prerelease pages in the download sections at
Since this is a Beta release, we expect that you may encounter bugs or
missing features. To report issues encountered during testing, contact
the Fedora QA team via the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list or
in #fedora-qa on Freenode.
Fedora Release Engineering.
announce mailing list -- email@example.com
To unsubscribe send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
List Archives: https://email@example.com
Do not reply to spam on the list, report it: https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure
Post a Comment