389 Directory Server 2.0.14
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 2.0.14
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 34, and 35
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=82032930 - Koji
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2022-5aee32fbab - Bodhi
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=82034969 - Koji
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2022-081d784a9c - Bodhi
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 2.0.14
- Bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 2.0.14
- Issue 5127 - ds_selinux_restorecon.sh: always exit 0
- Issue 5037 - in OpenQA changelog trimming can crash the server (#5070)
- Issue 4992 - BUG - slapd.socket container fix (#4993)
- Issue 5079 - BUG - multiple ways to specific primary (#5087)
- Issue 5080 - BUG - multiple index types not handled in openldap migration (#5094)
- Issue 5135 - UI - Disk monitoring threshold does update properly
- Issue 5129 - BUG - Incorrect fn signature in add_index (#5130)
-- Directory Server Development Team
Post a Comment