389 Directory Server 2.2.6
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 2.2.6
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 37
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 2.2.6
- Enhancements, and Bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 2.2.6
- Issue 5607, 5351, 5611 - UI/CLI - fix various issues
- Issue 5608 - UI - need to replace some "const" with "let"
- Issue 3604 - UI - Create a private key/CSR with dsconf/Cockpit (#5584)
- Issue 5602 - UI - browser crash when trying to modify read-only variable
- Issue 5581 - UI - Support cockpit dark theme
- Issue 5593 - CLI - dsidm account subtree-status fails with TypeError
- Issue 5591 - BUG - Segfault in cl5configtrim with invalid confi (#5592)
- Fix latest npm audit failures
- Issue 5599 - CI - webui tests randomly fail
- Issue 5348 - RFE - CLI - add functionality to do bulk updates to entries
- Issue 5526 - RFE - Improve saslauthd migration options (#5528)
- Issue 5588 - Fix CI tests
- Issue 5585 - lib389 password policy DN handling is incorrect (#5587)
- Issue 5521 - UI - Update plugins for new split PAM and LDAP pass thru auth
-- Directory Server Development Team