Hi folks! We're still trying to get F39 done, so time for another
1. kexec-tools - https://bugzilla.redhat.com/2243068 - VERIFIED: releng
to push the fix stable
2. mutter - https://bugzilla.redhat.com/2241632 - ASSIGNED: desktop
team (and adamwill) to keep trying to come up with a fix
3. shim - https://bugzilla.redhat.com/2113005 - NEW: assume this will
4. uboot-tools - https://bugzilla.redhat.com/2241252 - ASSIGNED: ARM
team (pbrobinson) to fix it
5. uboot-tools - https://bugzilla.redhat.com/2244305 - ASSIGNED: ARM
team to evaluate and fix if possible, ARM/QA to test on more systems if
6. distribution - https://bugzilla.redhat.com/2242759 - NEW: anyone at
all to come up with a genius fix, otherwise we'll likely have to
1. kexec-tools - https://bugzilla.redhat.com/2243068 - VERIFIED
kdump is enabled by default on desktops
This is basically fixed, just waiting to be pushed stable.
2. mutter - https://bugzilla.redhat.com/2241632 - ASSIGNED
Netinstall ISO renders a black screen when using kickstart install
(bare metal and VM)
Well, we kinda had a fix for this, but it turns out to break something
even worse (now anaconda isn't visible on the Workstation live image).
So we're still stuck trying to find a perfect fix, unfortunately.
Desktop team plus me to keep cranking away on it.
3. shim - https://bugzilla.redhat.com/2113005 - NEW
Live image made with BOOTX64.EFI from latest shim-x64-15.6-2 fails to
boot on some boards
Let's just assume this is gonna be waived.
4. uboot-tools - https://bugzilla.redhat.com/2241252 - ASSIGNED
Fedora-Workstation-39_Beta-1.1 boots to a black screen on Raspberry Pi
Peter says "So we've basically got to the bottom of the problem and
worked out the issue, I now just need to come up with a fix.", so
that's what we're waiting on.
5. uboot-tools - https://bugzilla.redhat.com/2244305 - ASSIGNED
Fedora Server 39 does not boot on Raspberry Pi 4 (RPi4) from microSD
This one's also waiting on ARM team (i.e. Peter), but seems somewhat
less clear-cut of a blocker, so we're kinda waiting for his take on
that, plus testing from other Raspberry Pi owners would be useful.
6. distribution - https://bugzilla.redhat.com/2242759 - NEW
dnf system-upgrade fails on some RPi4 due to system boot date that pre-
dates gpg key
We're still kinda kicking around ideas for "fixing" this, but I think
if push comes to shove, we'll wind up revoting or waiving it as not
Adam Williamson (he/him/his)
Fedora Chat: @adamwill:fedora.im | Mastodon: @firstname.lastname@example.org
arm mailing list -- email@example.com
To unsubscribe send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fedora Code of Conduct: https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
List Archives: https://email@example.com
Do not reply to spam, report it: https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/new_issue