Saturday, October 28, 2023

[fedora-arm] Re: Do we have a chance to get a fix vor the Server variant?

> Just a question: Now, that the f39 release is delayed by a week, do we have a chance of a fix for the server variant?

I will en devour to fix it.

> For one thing, the problem of the failed mount of the image would have to be fixed on the server variant. As far as I understand the arm installation script, either something is wrong with the disk image or it has been changed and that needs to be addressed in the script now.

Is there a RHBZ for this? We would need it for blocker/FE process.
From the reply from Adam on the thread there it's not clear what the
exact problem is. Help as always is appreciated.

> And furthermore it would be very helpful if the workaround for the black screen could also be done transitionally with the script.

I'm not sure what you mean here. Could you elaborate.
arm mailing list --
To unsubscribe send an email to
Fedora Code of Conduct:
List Guidelines:
List Archives:
Do not reply to spam, report it:

No comments:

Post a Comment